It's important to us to keep you informed about changes in medical physics regulations -- and it's also our pleasure to keep you informed as part of our commitment to customer service.
Read our blog often for the latest updates and expert medical physics advice from our skilled team.
Posted on Monday, November 26th, 2012, under
Because you deserve accuracy, reliability and responsiveness for your complete medical physics needs.
Managing increasingly tougher radiological regulations while keeping costs down is a chief consideration for many clinics and hospitals. Meeting this challenge requires an expert medical physics team that’s truly focused on customer satisfaction. ISS Physics, Inc., is your solution, and you can be confident of success.
Whether you need a physicist inspection from an accredited source, or you’re looking for radiation safety and accreditation resources, ISS is your solution.
With nearly 20 years’ experience, ISS Physics, Inc., can provide your clinic or hospital the level of confidence and precision you need across regulatory requirements, radiological accreditation and so much more:
– Top Accreditation for Medical Physics: ISS is accredited with both the American Association of Radiology Administrators and the American College of Radiology.
– Help with Regulatory Requirements: Our experienced team can assist with regulatory requirements across radiation safety, shielding design, ultrasound equipment, MRI equipment, mammography and more.
– Current Requirements for Facility Design and Shielding: Trust our team to keep you up to date across facility design and shielding requirements.
– Achieving and Maintaining Radiological Accreditation: ISS is there to provide medical physics expertise for acquiring and maintaining accreditation.
– Equipment Inspections that Give You Results: We perform equipment inspections to identify problems and improve performance, with reports within just a matter of days.
– Medical Physics Audits: ISS performs audits that identify key opportunities to improve your operation.
– Radiation Safety: Let us train your staff in radiation safety and good, sound practice.