Our expertise can solve your medical physics challenges including advice, audits, inspections and technical support in the areas of radiography, mammography, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography services (CT).
With more than 40 years’ experience, ISS, Inc., can provide your clinic or hospital the level of confidence and precision you need across regulatory requirements, accreditation, and safe practice:
– Radioactive Material Licensing: Whether you operate in a state regulated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission or an agreement state we can help you prepare or renew your radioactive material license.
– Help with Regulatory Requirements: Our experienced medical physicist team can assist with regulatory requirements across radiation safety, shielding design, ultrasound equipment, MRI equipment, MRI inspections, mammography and more.
– Current Requirements for Facility Design and Shielding: Trust our team to keep you up to date across facility and shielding design requirements. We can also help you meet your goals in facility shielding arrangement.
– Medical Physics Audits: ISS, Inc., performs audits that identify key opportunities to improve your operation.
– Radiation Safety and Education: Let us train your staff in radiation safety and good, sound practice.
ISS, Inc., stands out among medical physics companies for reliability, accuracy and diligence. Read more about our solutions for each modality: Radiography, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, Nuclear Medicine and Mammography.
The team at ISS, Inc., was among the very first to become a Qualified Expert in Radiology Safety from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. View these certificates and their areas of expertise here: